We hope by answering these common questions, we can make your first visit even better!
You might be wondering:
- When should I arrive? Our main service begins at 10:30 AM on Sunday mornings, but you may want to arrive early to enjoy some complimentary coffee and pick where you'd like to sit. Our Nursery and Kids Check-In open at 10:15 AM.
- What is it like? New Covenant is a lot like a family. We are varied in age, interests and backgrounds. We all come together around a singular pursuit: Jesus, to know and love him. We aim to be welcoming, laid back and full of joy! There's a place at our table for anyone who is seeking.
- What about my kids? Our Covenant Kids ministry has two gatherings on Sunday mornings. Our Nursery, for children ages birth-2rys old, opens at 10:15 and lasts throughout the main service. Our Kid Worship, for children ages 3yrs-5th grade, starts after the main service begins (children are dismissed from the stage) and ends with the children being released back into the main service to their parents. We also have non-gathering options for those who would like to keep their children in the service with them. Check out our Covenant Kids page for more info on this ministry!
- Where do I park? We have many parking spots located on the south side of our building, just outside our front doors. Handicap spots are available alongside the east side of our building, close to our entry ramp.
- What do I wear? We ask that you come fully clothed...and that's about it! We have some that wear dress clothes attire, while others arrive in their farming gear. Be comfortable!
- How can I get connected? We are currently working towards launching our Life Groups, which will be the best way to get connected. Until we do that, we'd love to have you fill out a "Guest Card" when you visit (you should be able to find one on your row when you are seated) and turn it in for a free gift at our "Welcome Table" before you leave. This allows us to reach out and get to know you better.
If you have any more questions before visiting, please reach out to Pastor Adam at, firstname.lastname@example.org.